Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Mission

Some people have a hard time fulfilling their occupational duties because of disabilities, behavioral and physical problems. These people have a disadvantage and lose out on chances to live like others. Everyone deserves the chance to learn no matter what their disadvantage. Occupational Therapy is teaching in some of its finest points. While doing this type of therapy the patient is receiving help with their cognitive, physical and motor skills. My mission as an Occupational Therapist will be to change lives in a ridiculously positive way. Although I want to work with all ages I want to focus more on children. All children are our future so all of them deserve a chance to function in this future. I want to be able to help my clients change their lives in many different ways. I want to know that my client will be able to fulfill their occupational duties no matter the age or disability. Using some of the same skills as a teacher, I will be changing the lives of many.

No comments:

BACKYARDIGANS